Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Review: Apollyon


Apollyon
Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Strangely i'm reviewing the series backwards starting with appolyon...odd, I know. So another fantastic book in the series it didn't fail to grab me and suck me in. Although the beginning was great with waiting to see what will happen with Alex, and the relationships in the house. It truly kicked off when they had to go on their umm mission. I absolutely loved not knowing what awaits them and also waiting to see what new and interesting aspects of greek myth would be present in this part. Then of course the last section which had me torn between clenching my e reader in anticipation and sniffling,trying not giving in to any eye leaks. So on the whole, no disappointment with this latest installment. Just dying to read Sentinel now, grrrrrr.



View all my reviews