Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Review: Clockwork Princess


Clockwork Princess
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Great ending to the trilogy. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and it was jam packed with stacks of excitement throughout the book.
It had been ages since i'd read the other 2, and if i'm truthful i actually lose interest in series if i have to wait ages for the next book to be released. I forget whats happened and the buzz just kind of disappears. So when this was released it actually sat on my nook for a couple of weeks before i read it. Sad, i know.
Anyway once i started it, everything came back to me from the other 2 books and i couldn't put it down, the same intensity and pace as the others continued straight away and i was stuck in it again.
Lots of things happening in this one, as you know this is the end and no more to this series, there's a lot to cram in and get finished.
I'm not gonna spoil it by giving away all the big stuff that happened, but i was both surprised and sad by the outcomes.
There was a lot of emotion in this book i felt, perhaps more than in the other Mortal Instruments series. A lot of sadness, but then it's equaled out with some great stuff too.
The ending, well that's the biggie as it's the VERY end. It could of gone so many ways and i wasn't even sure how i waned it to end, but CC did an amazing job and pretty much kept everyone happy. I had the feel-good vibe after finishing it so i was happy.




View all my reviews