Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Review: Effortless


Effortless
Effortless by S.C. Stephens

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



Honestly, i really couldn't get in to this book. It went on my 'currently reading' pile for ages, then off it went for later, then back on again. I don't believe in giving up on books, so i kept at it and eventually i got through a few chapters to the point where i was stuck in again.
To start with, i wasn't feeling it and nothing significant was happening. Yet it did kick off again when Kellan went on tour and i did find myself hooked till the end. It had it's ups and downs like in the first one and enough action to keep you going. The relationship is good and you want it to work so that's enough to keep with it. I liked the developments with the other characters too and felt it helped with the story to fill it out. So all in all i enjoyed it, shows you need to persevere i guess. :)I Haven't decided about the third one yet but I'm sure i will.



View all my reviews