Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Review: Opal


Opal
Opal by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



OMG i don't think there is words for the shock i felt over the ending, i know I'm going backwards buttt of everything i remember about this book.....it's the ending!! It haunts me, repeatedly. I read this book back in March and I'm still suffering over the ending. Anyway not long to go till all is revealed. Phewww
So, this is the third book in the Lux series and apart from being amazing, it's choc full of excitement and entertainment.
Katy and Deamon are still crazy about each other (In all senses of the word) and will do anything for each other, Anything!
I find things have gotten far more serious and important now, they have a mission in mind and it's all about preparation and getting themselves ready mentally and physically for whats going to happen.
I must point out I'm warming to Dawson more now he's thawing out a bit, he's very determined and damaged still but he's allowing some of his old self to come out now and then. Now i really can't say much more because all i want to do is rant about the end and i don't want to spoil it, so i'll shhh for now and just say reading this book is imperative. Fantastic.



View all my reviews