Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Review: Origin


Origin
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Well, umm, wow I guess. This book blew me away far more than any of the others. I can't believe so many things happened in the space of 300 and something pages. That was crazy! I started it and I guess it had been a while since I had read the other books in the series so I wasn't still buzzing from the cliff hanger of the last one. After a few nights of reading a few chapters and passing out I finally got stuck in and couldn't put it down. The first part was intense, and gripping but absolutly nothing compared to the last part. I don't like adding spoilers to reviews and I feel like theres nothing I can say without giving all the juicy bits of action away. All I can say is, it felt like the other books in the Lux series were just warming up to this, it helped that I was listening to a good soundtrack at the same time as reading and it made it all play out in my mind a little bit better. All the characters have progressed and are all amazing in their own way. Loads of emotion going through all parts of this book. I must make a point of saying just how much I really loved Archer in this, he's such a great character and immediatly I was trying to mentally pair him up with someone as Kat was already taken. :) For the first time in ages, I actually am giving a 5* review, I'm not overly generous with those and this book is totally deserving. I am kinda sad that I'm left with another cliff hanger though and have a really, really, long wait for the final book. May even be longer than the Mortal instruments book 6 wait and that's pretty long. Hmmnot sure on that one. Anyway long wait. Can't wait.



View all my reviews