Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Review: Vampire Academy


Vampire Academy
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Well, I know I read this kinda late considering when it was released and I must admit I wish I had read it earlier, I absolutely loved it. I had read reviews before reading it and I got the gist that it was seen to be very similar to the Covenant series. Yet I went in open minded and must admit that the similarities kinda blew me away. Even down to the small details, I felt like I was reading a different take on Half Blood. Although this series came first I actually read the covenant series first. Yet besides that fact I loved this book. The lead characters were great and totally loveable, I felt the chemistry straight away which then had me hooked and waiting for every little interaction between them. The plot was amazing and had plenty of twists and turns, no boring bits to skim over. I really liked how this had taken a different take on vampires and not the stereotypical vampire I'm getting used to seeing a lot of lately. Every little bit of their world was well thought out and quite believable.(I thought. lol At the end I was gagging for the next one which luckily I already had waiting to go!



View all my reviews